Monday, September 28, 2009

Kross Family

I love family portrait time. It is always a challenge getting large groups together with all the different personalities. Some have big ones, others are shy, others who hate being in front of the camera, some are goof balls. All of these dynamics are what make family sessions so much fun. It is my job to not only get some great shots but to have the family work together and most importantly to have FUN!
The Kross family is all of that and more. They were up for anything and just happy to be all together. I treasure this family. The love that starts from the top and trickles down to the siblings and on to all their other relationships is truly a blessing. I love how each sibling looks out for each other and still enjoys spending time together. God definitely had our paths cross for a reason. We will forever be touched by this beautiful family. I often look through magazines for different ideas and poses to keep things interesting and have been anxiously waiting to try out a bubbles idea. I knew the Kross family would be the perfect candidates for this so we started off with bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles. It was the perfect thing to loosen everyone up. I cannot wait until next years session or maybe even an engagement session. wink, wink! :)

No comments: