Sunday, January 17, 2010

January is the Best!

I always knew January was a special month. A new beginning, a fresh start. I may be a little biased since it's the month of my birthday too (January 18). But it became even more special after I met my husband Tony and share the honor of celebrating his parents wedding anniversary on the 16th and then his mother's birthday on the 17th.

Tony and I are both blessed with parents that are still married, in love and have reached milestones in their marriages. They have been incredible examples to what a marriage and commitment truly is. We are so thankful for their examples.


Happy 45th Anniversary, Dad & Mom and Happy Birthday Mom! We had a great time celebrating with you. We love you with all our hearts! Your love and support mean everything to us.
Love, Tony & Danielle

No comments: