Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Guitar Hero

Today is a special day. Today is my hubby's Birthday. The last one before he is officially over the hill. Which if you know him you know that age is only a number because he really is just a big kid at heart.
The change in economy and our lifestyle has allowed us to see what is truly important in life. Family, our puppies, each other.
We celebrated at one of our local favorite mexican joints call Casa Franco. Tony thought we were just meeting my parents but I called in all the troops. We both come from big families so we can fill up a place fast. We have 15 nieces and nephews. One of Tony's favorite things to do is spend time with them so I was especially excited when they all came out to celebrate.Tony loves playing guitar hero when he goes over to visit his nephew Nicholas so I thought it was time for him to have one all for himself. He is rocking it out! I love to see him enjoy the fun things in life. Thanks Amy for all your help to make this happen and thank you to everyone who made the night extra special. We love you all.P.S. Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you!

No comments: