Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jonas & Mac

Today is the one year anniversary of the day we welcomed our little precious boys into our family. This day a year ago changed our lives & marriage forever. Tony and I have grown so much in this past year and we owe so much of our joy to our precious boys. I recently stumbled across this poem I wrote shortly after we got them. I never would have believed that two little fur balls could have such an affect on me. Boy was I wrong.


Dear Jonas & Mac,

You are small and fury,
Sure growing in a hurry.

Love to play with toys,
Rowdy little boys!

Stole mommy & daddy’s heart,
Never wanting to be apart!

A special brotherly bond,
Oh are we ever so fond!

Our babies yes you are!
Who love rides in the car.

You are as cute as can be,
And don’t even have one flea.

Thank you God for these precious dogs,
To keep us company on our jogs.

Jonas and Mac you are one of a kind!
Even your messes we don’t mind.

We love you always and forever,
And yes you are so clever!

Love, Mommy & Daddy
March 13, 2008

No comments: