Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesdays With Danny

I dedicate this weeks Tuesdays with Danny to my little brother Joshy who isn't so little anymore. Congratulations Joshy, your wedding was so real and perfect. Josh married Marayat (Nony) Sunpichai this Sunday, May 16th in a traditional Thai ceremony. Stayed tuned for more details and photos.

His name is Joshua Nathaniel Reedy and he is very special. He is the baby of the family and one of my closest friends. We share this bond that is hard to put into words. All I can say is that I adore him to pieces and cannot imagine life without him.
Through the years we have amazing memories together. But, I am especially fond of our travels to far off places or our scuba diving accomplishments together. These are memories that I hold dear and close to me. As we reach new chapters in our lives I wanted to document my adoration for him and express how much this kid means to me. I LOVE YOU! I am so happy to be a part of your special day and you couldn't have found a more beautiful person inside and out. Nony we love you and welcome you to our family. Tony and I look forward to many more years of adventures and memories. Thank you for being YOU!
Love, Danny

No comments: