Friday, June 27, 2008

Sacha

I love my job! I love being able to do something that I am passionate about but also that has an affect on other people's lives. Sacha is one of my first bride's we shot here at Forever Keep Photography. Sacha and her husband Todd were truly a blessing to photograph.
I must start with saying that Tony & I give ALL the glory to meeting our cleints to the Lord. He continues to prove His faithfulness through each couple and family He brings to us. Todd and Sacha are no exception. We are so thankful for them. It is such a bonus when a client becomes a friend. This proves furthermore that our paths did not cross by accident. Sacha needed some head shots for a project she is working on and I was delighted when she asked me to do them. Sacha, you are beautiful inside and out. Thanks for believing in us!

No comments: