Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Dylan Jean

Mondays is grandma time for Linda. She spends every Monday afternoon down at the park on Los Rios Street with her precious granddaughter Dylan Jean. So it was easy choosing a location for their portrait session. What better place to document Dylan Jean than in an environment she is comfortable in. She is only two so I am sure our big camera gear wasn't the friendliest thing but she adjusted very well. She has the sweetest, most precious spirit and I wanted to be sure I captured this for Linda through my lens. The afternoon flew by and I am sure we wore her out.

Thanks Linda for trusting me with the honor of capturing Dylan Jean. You both did amazing. And I must state the obvious Dylan Jean was so adorable and photogenic, but you my dear looked absolutely gorgeous!
I hope the photos are more than you imagined. Isn't being a grandmother the most wonderful thing ever?!

Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever. -- Author UnknownThere's no place like home except Grandma's. ~Author UnknownGrandmas never run out of hugs or cookies. ~Author UnknownIf you are looking for a fun afternoon with your kids be sure to check out Zoomars on Los Rios Street. Los Rios Street is one of my favorite places to hang out. I have been coming here since I was a child and it never gets old. To be able to photograph special people and their lives on this street is a perfect day for me. I love my job!!!

Linda is full-service catering and event coordinator for over 25
years in Orange County.
"If you want to be a guest at your next party call us and we do the rest!"
Her contact information:
kirbside@dslextreme.com
(949) 233-6142 or (949) 496-4851
27902 Paseo Nicole
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Website:http://www.catering-oc.com

No comments: