Sunday, February 28, 2010

Palm Desert Scrapbooking Weekend

Elaine is one of my parents friends they met through their Woodie Club. Over the years I have had the pleasure of getting to know her and some of the other ladies as we all have scrapbooking in common.
They have all attended my Big Bear Retreat and Elaine had such a good time she thought it would be fun for her to host a mini retreat out at her condo in Palm Desert.
We finally were able to get all of our schedules on track and made it happen. Elaine was the hostess with the mostess! We had the best weekend ever. Her condo sits right on the beautiful golf course. The weather was perfect and I had the best seat in the house. I got to look out on the rolling green golf course and beautiful clear desert mountains all around. It looked like a scene from a post card.

For those of you that don't scrapbook you are probably thinking we are crazy and well you may be on to something this is one of my favorite pastimes.
Creative Memories has been a huge part of my life and I think it is a great accent to my photography business. Being able to teach others how to preserve their memories and tell their stories through photos and albums is what makes me go round. But the best part of it all is truly the people I have met through my business and the friendships that have come along the way. Many thanks to Elaine for opening up your beautiful place to us and for worrying about every last detail. You did a perfect job! We look forward to the next one.

No comments: