Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to a Special Someone!!

People come in and out of your life but sometimes your paths cross with a very special person. A person you know is special right from the start. A person you know that has sooo much to offer this world. Sara is just that kind of person. I know God had our paths cross intentionally and for that I am thankful. Amazed really. Amazed at His master plan for our lives.

Sara is taking on photography with an amazing amount of passion at her age. I am so honored to be mentoring her through these major life decisions as she approaches her senior year in High School. A little bit of guidance, encouragement, and belief in another can do miracles. If I could help her make at least one less mistake than I did then I know we are on the right path. I am excited to see what is around the corner for Sara.

Look out world here she comes! Today we celebrate her seventeenth birthday. Happy, Happy Birthday Sara. We love you.

No comments: