Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day

I am a procrastinator and so is Tony. We work better under pressure. It's just the way things are around here. So needless to say we here at Forever Keep Photography were scrambling around trying to meet the dreaded tax deadline and trying at all costs to avoid the line at the Post Office. To our surprise there was nobody in line at all. I was shocked! Fortunately for us we must be the only procrastinators out there.
Here is a photo of what the boys were doing while we were finishing getting it all put together. Apparently doing our taxes wears us all out.On a brighter note Free Starbucks coffee all day today when you bring in your own cup. I am more of a tea drinker myself but thought I would spread the love. If only they were offering free Apple Chai Infusions. Now that is a line I would be willing to stand in.

No comments: