Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Sun, the Moon, & the Stars....

The Sun, the Moon, & the Stars were definitely lined up. God is soooo good. He totally gives us the desires of our hearts even when we are least expecting it. I have been wanting ALL of Swiss Miss Designs Haus card & album templates by Amy Wenzel for a couple of years now but just haven't had the funds to get them. When I saw that Leah with Go{4}Pro was hosting this giveaway I was excited but not too excited as I am not one of those people who wins things. So I said a little prayer and followed the giveaway rules.
Then Wednesday morning I got the biggest surprise when I opened up my email. My eyes could not believe what I saw before me. Could it be true? Me, the winner? Somebody pinch me. I let out a loud scream of joy. My heart melted and it totally made my day.
I cannot wait to design my first album with Amy's awesome templates.

There is another cool part to this story. I was winner number 18. So What!, you say? Well this was just the icing on the cake for me. 18 is a very special number for me. Read here for more details. I believe this was God's extra little thumbprint to remind me to give Him the glory!

No comments: